Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday Cheer Came Early


Major events happened this holiday weekend that I'm grateful for; first off, was watching sister Veronica walk down the isle. I never seen her look so beautiful as she did that day. To everyone reading this entry who was there, I thank you all for making it day the happiest of her life. As for me, I was just happy to be there doing the second reading of the ceremony.
And finally the biggest news of all, was receiving an early holiday present from my recent endorsement. The list includes new running shoes, shorts, a shirt and a jacket all courtesy of Brooks Running. My next task will be to launch my project on kickstarter. It is a social network for artist that donate money into each others projects which range from film, photography, dance, etc., etc.
To know learn more about kickstarter or Brooks Running follow these links bellow until then keep running.














No comments:

Post a Comment