Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

First Half Marathon of the season

Since my last post I've been waiting to find another marathon or half to put at ease any emotional pain that's been troubling me. Since then I took up another hobby that's been very therapeutic. This past month I month I decided to take comedy improv classes with my brother at the Improv Olympic Theatre here in Chicago http://chicago.ioimprov.com/. I realized that we need to laugh at everything regardless of how bad things may seem and this class is teaching me to do that, but most importantly... I'm learning how to listen. This is the key to any relationship that you can have.

As for other good news and going back to what I said earlier, I'm running in a half marathon this Saturday June 4Th. It's the South Shore Half Marathon that will be taking place at the "South Shore Cultural Center" in here in Chicago. Soon enough I'll post of that event in the meantime here's a link to the site http://www.131marathon.com/13_1_Chicago/ and remember to keep running.

1 comment:

  1. Mr Alejandro, it's been hard to find you! I've used all my hacker skills... would be easily just ask to Orlando but... any way! Hey, I'm in britain! But just for a few months... I don't have facebook or that kind of sh** but you can contact me by e-mail: julia_gaytan@hotmail.com and, of course, in the messenger!!!
    Kss
    Julia

    ReplyDelete